- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity
- Write a Review
- K58390 000000000 K58390000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited 140gm splattered vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Coming only six months after the softer, folksy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited 140gm splattered vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Coming only six months after the softer, folksy Paper Mache Dream Balloon, Nonagon Infinity finds King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard returning to form on this relentless psychedelic shred fest. The 2016 album from the Aussie rockers consists of nine interconnected tracks that comprise an infinite loop of music. Enter the nonagon if you dare. King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard formed in Melbourne in 2010. The band are noted for their energetic live performances and their prolific recording output. King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard's early work saw them primarily perform in a style that blended 1960s surf music, garage rock and psychedelic rock, they have more recently began to experiment with a broader range of influences, including elements of film music, folk, jazz, soul, Krautrock and heavy metal.;Track List:1. Robot Stop King Gizzard the Lizard Wizard 5:22;2. Big Fig Wasp 4:55;3. Gamma Knife 4:21;4. People-Vultures 4:46;5. Mr. Beat 4:56;6. Evil Death Roll 7:14;7. Invisible Face 3:01;8. Wah Wah 2:54;9. Road Train 4:18
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.