- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters
- Write a Review
- #K54845 000000000 K54845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Count on this group of Australian weirdos to come up with an idea like this: a twelve inch with four...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Count on this group of Australian weirdos to come up with an idea like this: a twelve inch with four songs, each 10 minutes and 10 seconds long, accompanied by an insane painting of four different worlds melding together. Who are we to refuse them? This not-quite-EP-not-quite-LP takes a sharp turn into the wispy and mellow. "The River" tumbles down a Brubeckian 5/4 meander right into a Leslie'd wicker counter-pattern, while "Infinite Rise" rides a groovy, yawning wake-up call through the commune. Flip the disc, and "God Is in the Rhythm" effervesces like a prom dance when the acid starts kicking in, before "Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer" circles ever upward like a friendly smoke signal from a beach fire. At ten minutes apiece, these songs offer the boys plenty of room to stretch out, and they do so with loose limbs and stoned smiles. Quarters flies in on dragonfly wings, lazily basks in the sun for a bit, and follows the sunset over the horizon.;Track List:1. The River;2. Infinite Rise;3. God Is in the Rhythm;4. Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.