- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Lollipop - Woodland Whoopee Songs of Ol' Callowheel
- Write a Review
- #K91184 000000000 K91184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Cody from Shannon and the Clams digs out of the sand and hiccups and hollers his way through a forest of love. Populate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Cody from Shannon and the Clams digs out of the sand and hiccups and hollers his way through a forest of love. Populated by romance, little pink trolls, witches, ravens, Licorice Lords, cheeseburgers, fries and dumpsters of unending glory! If Buddy Holly had lived to front a bare bones version of the Monks and hang out with Marc Bolan you'd say this record kind of sounds like that. Comes with a download code for you futuristic dragons. First press is limited to 1,000 copies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.