- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak
- Write a Review
- #K57707 000000000 K57707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Aha Shake Heartbreak is the second studio album by American rock band Kings of Leon. It was released in November 2004 i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Aha Shake Heartbreak is the second studio album by American rock band Kings of Leon. It was released in November 2004 in the UK and February 2005 in the United States. It is the only album by Kings of Leon to have a Parental Advisory label because of the strong language in "Rememo," "Soft," and "Four Kicks." The cover is reminiscent of Queen's A Night at the Opera. "The Bucket," "Four Kicks" and "King of the Rodeo" were released as singles in the UK. The original UK/Ireland version of the album featured a black cover and an orchid, whereas the later US version featured a white background with a different kind of orchid. The album also contains the bonus track "Where Nobody Knows".;Track List:1. Slow Night So Long;2. King of the Rodeo;3. Taper Jean Girl;4. Pistol of Fire;5. Milk;6. The Bucket;7. Soft;8. Razz;9. Day Old Blues;10. Four Kicks;11. Velvet Snow;12. Rememo;13. Where Nobody Knows;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.