- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kings of Leon - Mechanical Bull
- Write a Review
- K57035 000000000 K57035000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve. 2013 release, the sixth album from the Grammy-winning Rock quartet. Mechanical Bull...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve. 2013 release, the sixth album from the Grammy-winning Rock quartet. Mechanical Bull was produced by Angelo Petra glia and recorded at the band's studio in Nashville, TN. Features the singles 'Supersoaker' and 'Wait for Me'. All songs on the album were written by band members Caleb Follow ill, Nathan Follow ill, Jared Follow ill and Matthew Follow ill.;Track List:1. Supersoaker;2. Rock City;3. Don't Matter;4. Beautiful War;5. Temple;6. Wait for Me;7. Family Tree;8. Comeback Story;9. Tonight;10. Coming Back Again;11. On the Chin;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.