- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King's X - Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
- Write a Review
- #K66453 000000000 K66453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the U.S. rockers who combine progressive metal, funk and soul with vo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the U.S. rockers who combine progressive metal, funk and soul with vocal arrangements influenced by gospel, blues, and British Invasion groups. In 1989 King's X released their second studio album, Gretchen Goes to Nebraska. Based loosely on a short story by drummer Jerry Gaskill, GGTN is considered by many fans and critics to be their landmark album and their most creative period. The album contains many fan favorites such as the power ballad "Summerland", "Mission", and "The Burning Down". The song "Pleiades" is credited by Ty Tabor as being the genesis of the King's X sound when he presented the demo to the other band members a few years earlier. Significantly, the song "Over My Head" received considerable play on MTV and radio, and ultimately set the band up for broader success on subsequent albums.;Track List:1. Out of the Silent Planet 5:44;2. Over My Head 4:47;3. Summerland 3:17;4. Everybody Knows a Little Bit of Something 3:57;5. The Difference (In the Garden of St. Anne's-On-The-Hill) 3:08;6. I'll Never Be the Same 4:57;7. Mission 5:00;8. Fall on Me 4:03;9. Pleiades 4:42;10. Don't Believe It (It's Easier Said Than Done) 3:06;11. Send a Message 4:02;12. The Burning Down 5:15
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.