- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Alive: The Millennium Concert
- Write a Review
- #K63082 000000000 K63082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 2006 album, released to coincide with the band's 40th Anniversary. Rem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 2006 album, released to coincide with the band's 40th Anniversary. Remastered to high definition 192kHz/24-bit audio for maximum fidelity, this album has never sounded so amazing and now vinyl collectors will get what they've been demanding. All posters, sleeve art, stickers, etc. That appeared in the original LP release have been faithfully reproduced for the Kiss Army.;Track List:1. God of Thunder;2. Firehouse;3. Love Gun;4. Psycho Circus;5. Black Diamond;6. I Love It Loud;7. Do You Love Me;8. Shout It Out Loud;9. Lick It Up;10. Detroit Rock City;11. Deuce;12. Let Me Go Rock 'N' Roll;13. 2000 Man;14. Beth;15. 100000 Years;16. Heaven's on Fire;17. Into the Void;18. Rock and Roll All Nite
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.