- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Gene Simmons
- Write a Review
- #K56353 000000000 K56353000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:[Picture Disc] in 1978, Kiss simultaneously released solo albums from all four members. Gene Simmons, most associated w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:[Picture Disc] in 1978, Kiss simultaneously released solo albums from all four members. Gene Simmons, most associated with Kiss's heavier side, is revealed to be a closet Beatles fan as evidenced by "See You Tonite," "Always Near You," "Man of 1,000 Faces," and "Mr. Make Believe." But the surprises don't stop there: choirs and string arrangements, 70s funk, and good time rock n' roll also appear alongside heavy rockers like hit single "Radioactive." This eclectic mix of material is supported by guests like Aerosmith's Joe Perry, Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen, Bob Seger, Donna Summer, and Janis Ian.;Track List:1. Radioactive;2. Burning Up with Fever;3. See You Tonite;4. Tunnel of Love;5. True Confessions;6. Living in Sin;7. Always Near You/Nowhere to Hide;8. Man of 1000 Faces;9. Mr. Make Believe;10. See You in Your Dreams;11. When You Wish Upon a Star
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.