- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Hotter Than Hell
- Write a Review
- K57952 000000000 K57952000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:180g audiophile vinyl LP repressing of the band's 1974 album. Celebrating four decades of decibels, Kiss, Mercury Recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:180g audiophile vinyl LP repressing of the band's 1974 album. Celebrating four decades of decibels, Kiss, Mercury Records and UMe proudly announce reissuing the legendary Kiss albums on 180g audiophile vinyl. Remastered to high definition 192kHz/24-bit audio for maximum fidelity, these albums have never sounded so amazing and now vinyl collectors will get what they've been demanding. All posters, sleeve art, stickers, etc that appeared in the original LP release where applicable have been faithfully reproduced for the Kiss Army.;Track List:1. Got to Choose;2. All the Way;3. Parasite;4. Watchin' You;5. Goin' Blind;6. Mainline;7. Comin' Home;8. Hotter Than Hell;9. Strange Ways;10. Let Me Go Rock 'N Roll
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.