- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kitty In a Casket - Rise
- Write a Review
- #K76302 000000000 K76302000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Their 2017 album release Rise sees Austrian band Kitty In a C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Their 2017 album release Rise sees Austrian band Kitty In a Casket reveal on it's bellicose front cover what these musicians are about. Her fist resolutely raised to the sky, the motto of our times on her lips, vocalist Kitty Casket represents the courage to stand up for your beliefs: rise, resist, close ranks, take your fate into your own hands! Which is precisely what KIAC have done on Rise, taking a firm stand with their melodic punk rock, from radical to emotional, from undaunted to sensitive, from fast and hard to tender and susceptible. Inspired by the positive feedback they've received at countless shows in Germany, Europe and the US, the musicians recorded their new material more or less live at the studio. "This approach made everything sound so much more liberated, relaxed especially the drums have benefitted greatly from this process," Kitty rejoices.;Track List:1. Twenty17;2. Lights Out;3. Cold Black Heart;4. Sweet Love;5. White Lies;6. F.U;7. Oh Johnny;8. Up with You;9. Love Me Thrill Me;10. Kiss My Ass;11. Dead Inside;12. Open Waters;Special Attributes:WITH CD, PINK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.