- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klaus Nomi - Klaus Nomi
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63791 000000000 L63791000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Klaus Nomi was a fixture in the late-'70s NYC East Village performance art scene, but his big coming...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Klaus Nomi was a fixture in the late-'70s NYC East Village performance art scene, but his big coming-out party was when he performed alongside David Bowie on Saturday Night Live in 1979. It wasn't easy to out-alien The Man Who Fell to Earth, but Nomi's demented harlequin act complete with plucked, Elsa Lanchester-like eyebrows, whiteface and widow's peak - not to mention a pink poodle doll pal - pulled it off (Nomi often claimed he was from outer space). That got Nomi signed to RCA, where he recorded two studio albums (and adopted the oversized plastic tux that Bowie wore when he sang "The Man Who Sold the World" on SNL) before succumbing to AIDS in 1983 at the age of 39, one of the first celebrities to die from the disease.;Track List:1. Keys of Life;2. Lightning Strikes;3. The Twist;4. Nomi Song;5. You Don't Own Me;6. Cold Song;7. Wasting My Time;8. Total Eclipse;9. Nomi Chant;10. Samson and Delilah (Aria)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.