- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klaus Schulze - Dark Side Of The Moog Vol 2: Saucerful Of Ambience
- L27390 000000000 L27390000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The influential German artists Klaus Schulze and Pete Namlook collaborated for The Dark...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The influential German artists Klaus Schulze and Pete Namlook collaborated for The Dark Side of the Moog series. Their second album A Saucerful Of Ambience is based on A Saucerful of Secrets by Pink Floyd. This part is another great effort in which sounds of nature, churches and spaceships are combined. During the different songs, the album is developing from quiet sounds to more progressive use of the synths. The pioneering German music composer Klaus Schulze created over 60 albums during his career, which started back in 1969. Pete Namlook is another German composer which played a big part in the way electronic music became popular.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.