- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klaus Schulze - Dark Side Of The Moog Vol 5.: Psychedelic Brunch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68284 000000000 L68284000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:The collaboration between influential German artists Klaus Schulze and Pete Namlook led to the famous The Dark Side of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:The collaboration between influential German artists Klaus Schulze and Pete Namlook led to the famous The Dark Side of the Moog series. The fifth volume in the series consists of the song 'Psychedelic Brunch', split into 8 parts. It's one of the calmer albums, featuring Bill Laswell as an extra composer. It starts with a 14-second intro by the master, Robert Moog, himself. The sound design is amazing and offers everything from ambience, atmospheres and sequences. The mellotron and psychedelic parts showing the different perceptions of the composers. _x000D_ _x000D_ The pioneering composer Klaus Schulze created over 60 albums during his career, which started back in 1969. Pete Namlook is another German composer, who played an important role in the increasing popularity of electronic music.;Track List:1. Part I;2. Part II;3. Part III;4. Part IV;5. Part V;6. Part VI;7. Part VII;8. Part VIII;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.