- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klaxons - Surfing the Void
- L33597 000000000 L33597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2010 sophomore album from the British Electro Rockers. It's been three years s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2010 sophomore album from the British Electro Rockers. It's been three years since Klaxons burst onto the music scene, injecting a dazzling and much needed moment of Rave hedonism into the midst of Indie tedium with the truly original and enormously influential Mercury award-winning album Myths of the Near Future. Now they are back with the eagerly awaited follow up. Produced in LA by Ross Robinson (Sepultura, Slipknot, at the Drive In, the Cure) and written over the course of a three year long musical journey, it's a brilliantly diverse and engaging Alternative Rock record.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.