- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knievel - Through the Rainbow Dark
- Write a Review
- #K91124 000000000 K91124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:You're forgiven if you don't know Knievel - it's been over a decade since this Australian four-piece released a record ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:You're forgiven if you don't know Knievel - it's been over a decade since this Australian four-piece released a record in the U.S. But if you're a fan of impeccably tasteful indie-pop you might not forgive yourself for overlooking this collection of understated gems. Through the Rainbow Dark is the fifth album from these Sydney folk, and it continues an unbroken run of should-be hits - soft-spoken slow-burners both sunny and wistful. They've frequently earned comparisons to the halcyon days of New Zealand's iconic Flying Nun roster. (Released in Australia last year as Emerald City on the legendary Alberts label).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.