- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knife - Shaking the Habitual
- Write a Review
- #K75798 000000000 K75798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Swedish Alt-Rock/Electronic duo, their first album in seven years. The Kn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Swedish Alt-Rock/Electronic duo, their first album in seven years. The Knife was formed in Gothenburg Sweden by sister/brother duo Karin Dreijer Andersson and Olof Dreijer. Having released four albums as The Knife (including their operatic collaboration with Mt Sims and Planning to rock) and multiple side projects, the duo have proven themselves to be truly unique and prolific artists working by their own rules.;Track List:1. A Tooth for An Eye;2. Full of Fire;3. A Cherry on Top;4. Without You My Life Would Be Boring;5. Wrap Your Arms Around Me;6. Crake;7. Old Dreams Waiting to Be Realized;8. Raging Lungs;9. Networking;10. Oryx;11. Stay Out Here (Shannon Funchess Emily Roysdon and the Knife);12. Fracking Fluid Injection;13. Ready to Lose
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.