- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knxwledge - Hud Dreems
- Write a Review
- #K57486 000000000 K57486000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from Knxwledge (pronounced "knowledge"), a 26 year old Los Angeles-based beat maker...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album from Knxwledge (pronounced "knowledge"), a 26 year old Los Angeles-based beat maker. Hud Dreems contains 26 tracks of instrumental hip-hop. Standing out in a sea of producers rising from the L.A. beat scene, the prolific artist and record collector produces his sound by creating a pastiche of soul, jazz and hip-hop that melts together in a style uniquely his own. He has produced for hip-hop powerhouse Kendrick Lamar on To Pimp a Butterfly, for Joey Badass on 1999, and has released dozens of remix and beat tape collections on his Bandcamp. He calls these his "light work." Knx has found a home on Stones Throw's roster, working closely with Mndsgn and with Anderson Paak in an R&B/hip-hop collaboration as NxWorries, whose debut album will be released later in 2015.;Track List:1. Kometostai. Aintreally Nootherwaytoputitro;2. Time Tide;3. Tkekareofit;4. Mylife;5. Shuremng;6. Noflowrs[Instrw];7. Dntfall;8. Frmnowhere;9. Thtroll;10. Letuleave.[Geekdop];11. Onlijournitro;12. Thtbodi;13. Bodies[Totw];14. Behindme;15. Faraway;16. Flyinglizrds;17. Mydesire[Fortwin] [Vanuys];18. TRSH;19. Jstowee;20. Nvrending;21. Stilluhme;22. Aintitovr;23. Demskreets. Fekts;24. Beleeveibne;25. Rightaftr[Thk];26. Okaiokai;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.