- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kokomo Arnold - Bottleneck Guitar Trend Setters Of The 1930's
- Write a Review
- #K72721 000000000 K72721000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:1992 release.;Track List:1. Casey Bill Weldon: You Just As Well Let Her Go (1936);2. Casey Bill Weldon: Go Ahead Buddy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:1992 release.;Track List:1. Casey Bill Weldon: You Just As Well Let Her Go (1936);2. Casey Bill Weldon: Go Ahead Buddy (1937);3. Casey Bill Weldon: Lady Doctor Blues (1937);4. Casey Bill Weldon: The Big Boat (1936);5. Casey Bill Weldon: Hitch Me to Your Buggy and Drive Me Like a Mule (1927);6. Casey Bill Weldon: You Shouldn't Do That (1937);7. Casey Bill Weldon: Back Door Blues (1936);8. Kokomo Arnold: The Twelves (The Dirty Dozens) 1935);9. Kokomo Arnold: I'll Be Up Someday (1936);10. Kokomo Arnold: Busty Bootin' (1935);11. Kokomo Arnold: Sagefield Woman Blues (1934);12. Kokomo Arnold: Back to the Woods (1934);13. Kokomo Arnold: Salty Dog (1937);14. Kokomo Arnold: Feels So Good (1935);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.