- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kongos - Lunatic
- Write a Review
- #K64485 000000000 K64485000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing re-release of the 2012 debut studio album from the South African alt / pop rock band now living ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing re-release of the 2012 debut studio album from the South African alt / pop rock band now living in Phoenix, Arizona. The band opened for Kings of Leon on their USA Summer 2014 tour & performed at Lollapalooza.;Track List:1. I'm Only Joking;2. Come with Me Now;3. I Want to Know;4. Escape;5. Kids These Days;6. As We Are;7. Sex on the Radio;8. Hey I Don't Know;9. Traveling on;10. Take Me Back;11. It's a Good Life;12. This Time I Won't Forget
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.