- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids
- Write a Review
- #K68469 000000000 K68469000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Nashville outfit. They say you can choose your friends, but you can't choose you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Nashville outfit. They say you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. Members of the Kopecky Family Band have managed to choose both. Not tied by blood but by dedication to their craft and to each other, the Kopecky Family Band has already made their mark, touring with the Lumineers and performing at Lollapalooza - you may have even heard their music featured in television programs like Parenthood and ESPN Football.;Track List:1. Wandering Eyes;2. Heartbeat;3. My Way;4. Are You Listening;5. The Glow;6. Change;7. Hope;8. She S the One;9. Waves;10. Angry Eyes;11. Ella
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.