- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korn - Paradigm Shift
- Write a Review
- #K66927 000000000 K66927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 11th album from the Bakersfield, CA-based Nu-Metal rockers. On Paradigm Shi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 11th album from the Bakersfield, CA-based Nu-Metal rockers. On Paradigm Shift, Korn chose not to repeat the Dubstep/Rock fusion of their previous album the Path of Totality, but remained intent on keeping the sounds fresh and new. On this album, they mesh the classic dual guitar attack of James 'Munky' Shaffer and Brian 'Head' Welch (returning for the first time since the band's 2003 album Take a Look in the Mirror), with an all new approach to the integration of electronics.;Track List:1. Prey for Me;2. Love Meth;3. What We Do;4. Spike in My Veins;5. Mass Hysteria;6. Paranoid and Aroused;7. Never Never;8. Punishment Time;9. Lullaby for a Sadist;10. Victimized;11. It's All Wrong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.