- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korn - Take a Look in the Mirror
- Write a Review
- K74611 000000000 K74611000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR was the sixth studio album by American Nu-Metal ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR was the sixth studio album by American Nu-Metal band Korn, released in 2003. It was the first album self-produced by the band. Korn returned to a more aggressive sound as featured on their earlier albums, with guitarists Brian 'Head' Welch and James 'Munky' Shaffer mostly utilizing thick, heavy distortion and the occasional clean tones for contrast. The album peaked at #9 of the Billboard 200 album charts and was certified platinum. The song 'Did My Time' gave Korn another Grammy nomination in the Best Metal Performance category. The track 'Play Me' features rapper Nas, making TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR the first Korn album since FOLLOW THE LEADER to feature such a collaboration. Jonathan Davis plays bagpipes on 'Let's Do This Now', marking the return of a tradition that has previous to the album, only been absent on UNTOUCHABLES.;Track List:1. Right Now;2. Break Some Off;3. Counting on Me;4. Here It Comes Again;5. Deep Inside;6. Did My Time;7. Everything I've Known;8. Play Me (Featuring Nas);9. Alive;10. Let's Do This Now;11. I'm Done;12. Y'all Want a Single;13. When Will This End
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.