- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kraftwerk - Computer World
- Write a Review
- K59786 000000000 K59786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2013;Notes:Computer World - Computer World (German: Computerwelt) is the eighth studio album by German electronic music band Kraft...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2013;Notes:Computer World - Computer World (German: Computerwelt) is the eighth studio album by German electronic music band Kraftwerk, originally released on 10 May 1981. The album deals with the themes of the rise of computers within society. In keeping with the album's concept, Kraftwerk showcased their music on an ambitious world tour and issued several different versions of the single "Pocket Calculator" in different languages: namely, German ("Taschenrechner"), French ("Mini Calculateur") and Japanese ("Dentaku", or 電卓). A fifth version, in Italian ("Mini Calcolatore"), was lip-synched to on Italian television in 1981. The compositions are credited to Ralf Hütter, Florian Schneider, and Karl Bartos. As was the case with the two previous albums, Computer World was released in both German- and English-language editions. The title of the final track, "It's More Fun to Compute", is in English in all releases, as it is based on the slogan "It's more fun to compete!", which could be seen on old pinball machines.;Track List:1. Computer World (2009 Digital Remaster);2. Pocket Calculator (2009 Digital Remaster);3. Numbers (2009 Digital Remaster);4. Computer World 2 (2009 Digital Remaster);5. Computer Love (2009 Digital Remaster);6. Home Computer (2009 Digital Remaster);7. It's More Fun to Compute (2009 Digital Remaster)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.