- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
- Write a Review
- #K56845 000000000 K56845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. One of the "big four" of Teutonic thrash metal along with Destruction, Sodom and Tankard, Esse...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. One of the "big four" of Teutonic thrash metal along with Destruction, Sodom and Tankard, Essen's Kreator helped pioneer death metal and black metal as we know it but are best known and beloved for their classic thrash metal style. They were one of the first group's to sign to a major label and have gone on to sell over two million albums to date making them one of the best-selling German thrash metal bands of all time. Noise Records is pleased to kick off their Kreator reissue campaign with new expanded vinyl pressings of the band's first four studio albums Endless Pain (1985), Pleasure to Kill (1986), Terrible Certainty (1987) and Extreme Aggression (1989). All four titles have been remastered by Andy Pearce and were overseen by Kreator's own Mille Petrozza. Kreator's second studio effort Pleasure To Kill was unleashed in 1986 and is regarded as the band's first "classic" album, raising the bar from it's predecessor with more diverse tempos and greater attention to technical execution, while losing nothing in terms of ferocity or speed. It's considered a landmark album in the history of thrash metal along with Master of Puppets by Metallica, Reign in Blood by Slayer and Darkness Descends by Dark Angel, all released in 1986.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.