- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kristin Hersh - Sundrops / Cuckoo
- Write a Review
- #K81112 000000000 K81112000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Pressed on blue vinyl. In 2004 Heliospheric founder Jaz Long found a tape labelled "Kristin Hersh recorded on 29/03/199...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Pressed on blue vinyl. In 2004 Heliospheric founder Jaz Long found a tape labelled "Kristin Hersh recorded on 29/03/1994, for future TX" in a bin at BBC Leeds - an incredible find for a devoted fan of Hersh and Throwing Muses. Hersh had recorded these songs, which were never broadcast, with her acoustic guitar when she played Leeds on the Hips and Makers tour. The BBC and Hersh eventually approved the release of these stunning examples of Hersh's auditory hallucinations, with a particularly dramatic and luscious version of "Sundrops." Mastered directly from the quarter-inch tape.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.