- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kronos Quartet - Folk Songs
- Write a Review
- #K56894 000000000 K56894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. When Nonesuch Records celebrated it's 50th anniversary in 2014, with festivals at Lond...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. When Nonesuch Records celebrated it's 50th anniversary in 2014, with festivals at London's Barbican Centre and New York's Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Kronos Quartet joined forces with four label mates - Sam Amidon, Olivia Chaney, Rhiannon Giddens, and Natalie Merchant - to perform a concert entitled Folk Songs. The group later recorded the songs, most of which are traditional with contemporary arrangements, with Doug Petty as the album's producer. The Kronos Quartet is an American string quartet based in San Francisco. They have been in existence with a rotating membership of musicians for over forty years. The quartet specializes in contemporary classical music, with more than 750 works having been written for them.;Track List:1. Oh Where - By Kronos Quartet Sam Amidon;2. Rambling Boys of Pleasure - By Kronos Quartet Olivia Chaney;3. The Butcher's Boy - By Kronos Quartet Natalie Merchant;4. Factory Girl - By Kronos Quartet Rhiannon Giddens;5. Last Kind Words - By Kronos Quartet Rhiannon Giddens;6. I See the Sign - By Kronos Quartet Sam Amidon;7. Montaigne Que Tu Es Haute - By Kronos Quartet Olivia Chaney;8. Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier - By Kronos Quartet Natalie Merchant;9. Lullaby - By Kronos Quartet Rhiannon Giddens
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.