- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KRS-One - Return of the Boom Bap
- Write a Review
- K56245 000000000 K56245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/1993;Notes:Although BDP had basically been a vehicle for KRS' solo vision at least since EDUTAINMENT, RETURN OF THE BOOM BAP is th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/1993;Notes:Although BDP had basically been a vehicle for KRS' solo vision at least since EDUTAINMENT, RETURN OF THE BOOM BAP is the first full-length release under his own name. As such it marks a significant turning point in his career, effectively stating that even if CRIMINAL MINDED had secured him old-school legend status, KRS was in fact the first new school emcee. Along with Rakim and a handful of others, he took rap away from elaborate call-and-response delivery of fairly simple rhymes towards a soliloquy of complex rhyme schemes and original metaphors. Consistent enough that he never had to worry about whether or not to call it a come-back, KRS nevertheless covered his bets by enlisting the new school's most innovative producer (DJ Premier) to complement his own beats on this solo debut.;Track List:1. Krs-One Attacks;2. Outta Here;3. Black Cop;4. Mortal Thought;5. I Can't Wake Up;6. Slap Them Up;7. Sound of Da Police;8. Mad Crew;9. Uh Oh;10. Brown Skin Woman;11. Return of the Boom Bap;12. "P" Is Still Free;13. Stop Frontin';14. Higher Level
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.