- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KT Tunstall - Invisible Empire / Crescent Moon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57749 000000000 L57749000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:KT s fourth studio album overall, Invisible Empire/Crescent Moon, is her first to be released on Blue Note. KT describe...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:KT s fourth studio album overall, Invisible Empire/Crescent Moon, is her first to be released on Blue Note. KT describes the album as full of songs from the heart, adding I followed my path of truth and ended up in a different place. IECM is made up from two sessions with a season in between them, and KT saw the work as naturally separated into two distinct parts - an 'A' side and a 'B' side. The first batch sees songs like the exquisite Made Of Glass and Yellow Flower focusing on the themes of mortality, a subject close to her heart following the passing away of her father last year. The second batch evokes an ethereal mood, more reflective of deeply felt changes in outlook and shifts in her personal life. Together they add up to KT's most cohesive and affecting album to date.;Track List:1. Invisible Empire;2. Made of Glass;3. How You Kill Me;4. Carried;5. Old Man Song;6. Yellow Flower;7. Crescent Moon;8. Waiting on the Heart;9. Feel It All;10. Chimes;11. Honeydew;12. No Better Shoulder
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.