- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurt Vile - So Outta Reach
- Write a Review
- K56428 000000000 K56428000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited clear blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Kurt Vile's 2011 EP So Outta Reach contains five original songs initially...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited clear blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Kurt Vile's 2011 EP So Outta Reach contains five original songs initially recorded during the sessions for his critically acclaimed fourth full-length Smoke Ring For My Halo but not used for the album, which were then later reworked with producer John Agnello. In addition, the EP contains a killer cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Downbound Train.";Track List:1. The Creature;2. It's Alright;3. Life's a Beach;4. Laughing Stock;5. Downbound Train;6. (So Outta Reach);Special Attributes:BLUE, CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.