- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kyle Bobby Dunn - Kyle Bobby Dunn & Infinite Sadness
- Write a Review
- #K83930 000000000 K83930000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release. Based in Montreal, Kyle Bobby Dunn has been producing elegant and refined works of amb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release. Based in Montreal, Kyle Bobby Dunn has been producing elegant and refined works of ambient minimalism for the better part of a decade. His two lengthy and critically lauded collections for the Low Point label established him as a force to be reckoned with in the current epoch of Drone/Ambient music. Indeed, his compositions offer listeners wonder, sadness and pathos in equal measure, and are executed with a precision and effortlessness that eludes many musicians working in the genre. KYLE BOBBY DUNNE & THE INFINITE SADNESS is undoubtedly his most focused and emotionally charged work thus far, a rich, expansive collection of slowly unfurling beauty that stretches out over the course of more than two hours. Dunn's trademark guitar swells and slow-moving loops feel clearer and have a renewed sense of purpose and poise.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.