- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kyle Craft - Dolls of Highland
- Write a Review
- K77223 000000000 K77223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. Kyle Craft grew up in a tiny Louisiana town ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. Kyle Craft grew up in a tiny Louisiana town on the banks of the Mississippi, where he spent most of his time catching alligators and rattlesnakes instead of playing football or picking up the guitar. He's not the product of a musical family, and bands never came through town. It was only a chance trip to K-Mart that gave him his first album, a David Bowie hits compilation that helped inspire him eventually to channel his innate feral energy into songwriting and rock 'n' roll. That self-made talent drives every note of Dolls of Highland, Craft's exhilarating, fearless solo debut. The album was tracked at a home studio in Shreveport, where Craft briefly returned for an intensely-productive reckoning with his past. Craft's talent and singular creativity move the conversation into new and unpredictable places. And this album is very much about moving forward. "After everything fell apart, it didn't take very long for me to learn who I was and what I should be doing," says Craft, who is walking out on the other side with Dolls of Highland.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.