- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kylesa - Exhausting Fire
- Write a Review
- #K78680 000000000 K78680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Kylesa have returned as challenging and daring as ever on their seventh full length,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Kylesa have returned as challenging and daring as ever on their seventh full length, Exhausting Fire. Moving well beyond their trademark riffs, Exhausting Fire sees core founding members, Laura Pleasants and Phillip Cope, expanding and evolving. The dualism of Pleasants' versatile singing and Cope's shouted vocals melds perfectly with the constant change in sound. Shifting effortlessly from heavy hard rock riffs to punk-infused beats to even barren cold wave concoctions. Exhausting Fire sees Kylesa progressing in ways never thought possible and is undoubtedly one of the best records of 2015;Track List:1. Crusher;2. Inward Debate;3. Moving Day;4. Lost and Confused;5. Shaping the Southern Sky;6. Falling;7. Night Drive;8. Blood Moon;9. Growing Roots;10. Out of My Mind;11. Paranoid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.