- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kylie Minogue - Golden
- Write a Review
- #L27314 000000000 L27314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:What a fabulous fusion Kylie concocted for her 14th studio album. Her trademark dance-pop merges with an unmistakable T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:What a fabulous fusion Kylie concocted for her 14th studio album. Her trademark dance-pop merges with an unmistakable Tennessee twang here, the result of her first-ever visit to Nashville, where she collaborated with this album's producers, writers and musicians before returning to London to finish the album. Roots and beats come together in a unique and infectious way across "Dancing," "Golden," "Live a Little," "Raining Glitter," "L.O.V.E.," "Music's Too Sad Without You" (featuring Jack Savoretti) and more. Kylie's new creation arrives on CD, vinyl, deluxe CD (which adds four bonus tracks) or super-deluxe edition: the album on vinyl, the deluxe-edition CD and a 12" x 12" hardback book with photos and handwritten lyrics by Kylie! BMG.;Track List:1. Dancing;2. Stop Me from Falling;3. Golden;4. A Lifetime to Repair;5. Sincerely Yours;6. One Last Kiss;7. Live a Little;8. Shelby '68;9. Radio on;10. Love;11. Raining Glitter;12. Music's Too Sad Without You - Kylie Minogue Jack Savoretti
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.