- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
L7 - Slap-Happy
- Write a Review
- #K66584 000000000 K66584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited grey marble-colored vinyl LP pressing. Slap-Happy is the sixth and final studio album by the American rock band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited grey marble-colored vinyl LP pressing. Slap-Happy is the sixth and final studio album by the American rock band L7. It was released on August 24, 1999 by Bong Load Records in collaboration with Wax Tadpole Records, an independent record label that the band formed after being dropped by Reprise Records in 1997. L7 recorded the album as a trio formed by founding members Donita Sparks and Suzi Gardner, and longtime drummer Demetra Plakas following the departure of bassist Gail Greenwood. It was made with a low budget and produced by the band and their friend Brian Haught. Unlike previous L7 albums, Slap-Happy more varied and slower-paced songs, with some of which borrowing elements from other genres like hip hop. Upon release, the album received generally mixed reviews from music critics and suffered dismal sales partly due to the poor distribution and support by Bong Load. Some critics found the album predictable and too similar to previous L7 albums, but others highlighted certain songs for their nifty musical style.;Track List:1. Crackpot Baby;2. On My Rockin' Machine;3. Lackey;4. Human;5. Livin' Large;6. Freeway;7. Stick to the Plan;8. War with You;9. Long Green;10. Little One;11. Freezer Burn;12. Mantra Down;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.