- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
L.A. Guns - Hollywood Forever
- Write a Review
- #K59363 000000000 K59363000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/05/2012;Notes:- The first new studio album from Hollywood legends L.A. Guns in 7 years finds the boys paying tribute to the city of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/05/2012;Notes:- The first new studio album from Hollywood legends L.A. Guns in 7 years finds the boys paying tribute to the city of their collective birth with a heavy slab of classic Guns-style metal! - Produced and engineered by the inimitable Andy Johns whose credits include The Rolling Stones' Exile On Main St., Led Zep's IV, and, more recently, the supergroup Chickenfoot! - Full publicity campaign headed by Spinner PR with a radio campaign handled by Skateboard Marketing! - Phil Lewis & Steve Riley taped an appearance on VH1's "That Metal Show" that will air in late July! - Three videos have been filmed for "You Better Not Love Me," "Requiem (Hollywood Forever)" & "Araña Negra!" - The band will perform at the illustrious M3 Rock Festival in May, which will be filmed and rebroadcast in HD to 35 million viewers on satellite and cable TV! - Ever the road warriors, the boys will be hitting select U.S. venues in May through July with many more dates to come!;Track List:1. Hollywood Forever;2. You Better Not Love Me;3. Eel Pie;4. Sweet Mystery;5. Burn;6. Dirty Black Night;7. Queenie;8. Crazy Tango;9. I Won't Play;10. Requiem [Hollywood Forever]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.