- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
La Luz - Weirdo Shrine
- Write a Review
- #K65045 000000000 K65045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 album from the indie outfit. For most, a brush with death would be c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 album from the indie outfit. For most, a brush with death would be cause for retreat, reflection, and reluctance, but Seattle band La Luz found something different in it: resilience. Having survived a high-speed highway collision shortly after releasing their 2013 debut LP It's Alive, La Luz, despite lasting trauma, returned to touring with a frequency and tirelessness that put their peers to shame. Over the past year-and-a-half of performing, the band arrived at a greater awareness of their music's ability to whip eager crowds into a frenzy. When it came time to record Weirdo Shrine, their second album, the goal was to capture the band's restless live energy and commit it to tape. In early 2015, Cleveland and Co. Adjourned to a surf shop in San Dimas, California where, with the help of producer/engineer Ty Segall, they realized this vision. Tracking most of the album live in shared quarters, La Luz chose to leave in any happy accidents and spur-of-the-moment flourishes that occurred while recording.;Track List:1. Sleep Till They Die;2. You Disappear;3. With Davey;4. Don't Wanna Be Anywhere;5. I Can't Speak;6. Hey Papi;7. I Wanna Be Alone (With You);8. I'll Be True;9. Black Hole Weirdo Shrine;10. Oranges;11. True Love Knows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.