- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
La Roux - La Roux
- Write a Review
- #K59234 000000000 K59234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Heavyweight vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold picture sleeve complete with a bonus A2-sized poster. Highly anticipated 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Heavyweight vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold picture sleeve complete with a bonus A2-sized poster. Highly anticipated 2009 debut album from Elly Jackson (AKA La Roux), who has everyone from Franz Ferdinand to Daft Punk hailing her as a talent to watch. This self-titled album is a kaleidoscope of emotions, touching on everything from heartbreak to disappointment to invincibility: all in true spine tingling La Roux measures that create an instant resonance. Ranging from the high crystal-clean falsettos of 'Fascination' to the brooding lulls of ballad 'Cover My Eyes' (that features London Community Gospel Choir), the breadth of the album and La Roux's diversity is clear. For Elly and co-producer/ writer Ben Langmaid, La Roux has never been about producing disposable dance floor fodder. Since meeting four years ago the talented duo's goal was clear - they wanted to bring classic songwriting back into the clubs and charts, and with this album they've accomplished that and far more.;Track List:1. In for the Kill;2. Tigerlily;3. Quicksand;4. Bulletproof;5. Colourless Colour;6. I'm Not Your Toy;7. Cover My Eyes;8. As If By Magic;9. Fascination;10. Reflections Are Protection;11. Armour Love;12. Growing Pains - Bonus Recording
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.