- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lady Antebellum - Heart Break
- Write a Review
- #K54714 000000000 K54714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sixth studio album from the country music trio. Heart Break ranges from the sweet ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sixth studio album from the country music trio. Heart Break ranges from the sweet melancholy of "Somebody Else's Heart" to the dramatic, surging ballad "Hurt". The trio had a hand in writing eleven songs on Heart Break, resulting in their most intimate and heartfelt work to date. As Lady A gears up to get back on the road, the group is excited to add this new range of sounds and colors into a set already packed with a familiar arsenal of hits. The group is composed of Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals), Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals, guitar), and Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Kelley is the brother of pop singer Josh Kelley.;Track List:1. Heart Break 3:08;2. You Look Good 3:02;3. Somebody Else's Heart 3:32;4. This City 3:05;5. Hurt 3:47;6. Army 3:17;7. Good Time to Be Alive 3:12;8. Think About You 3:09;9. Big Love in a Small Town 3:46;10. The Stars 3:24;11. Teenage Heart 3:40;12. Home 2:58;13. Famous 3:53
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.