- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lady Day & John Coltrane / See Saw Affair
- Write a Review
- K79750 000000000 K79750000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2013;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this split single. If those '70s funkateers haven't picked up a cherished original...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2013;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this split single. If those '70s funkateers haven't picked up a cherished original yet, the reissue of Gil Scott Heron's 'Lady Day And John Coltrane' will fill them with glee and the much rarer 'See-Saw Affair' by Cesar on the flip will raise an eyebrow or two.;Track List:1. Lady Day and John Coltrane - Gil Scott- Heron;2. See-Saw Affair - Cesar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.