- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lady Lamb - Tender Warriors Club
- Write a Review
- #K61456 000000000 K61456000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP from singer/songwriter Aly Spaltro AKA Lady Lamb. Tender Warriors Club features seve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP from singer/songwriter Aly Spaltro AKA Lady Lamb. Tender Warriors Club features seven new tracks, including the single "See You." Written between her original hometown of Maine, current hometown of Brooklyn, Portugal and in a home studio in rural Sweden, where she also recorded the EP, Tender Warriors Club is Spaltro's attempt to focus on intimacy and vulnerability, both musically and thematically. Spaltro wrote about the EP that "these songs served as a path for myself that making a conscious effort to stay tender, and be kind and patient towards myself when handling my own fears is the most fruitful way to maneuver them in personal relationships. Tender Warriors Club is not just a collection of songs. It is meant to serve as an emblematic space for people to relate in the shared interest of emotional vulnerability, using music as the collective form of self-expression. It is my hope that this work and concept can be a reminder to both myself and others to find the courage to remain sensitive through emotional challenges. I'd like to bring these themes into intimate spaces musically, without amplification or a traditional stage, as a means to connect through the aforementioned concept that striving to express oneself with tenderness is ultimately a strength."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.