- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lady Wray - Queen Alone
- Write a Review
- #K58977 000000000 K58977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Lady Wray / QUEEN ALONE - VINYL LP - Virginia-born singer/songwriter Nicole Wray has everything you'd want in a singer:...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Lady Wray / QUEEN ALONE - VINYL LP - Virginia-born singer/songwriter Nicole Wray has everything you'd want in a singer: an infectious Jackson-5-family-member flare, a range like Aretha's, and a church upbringing that's brought a pure, healing texture to her voice. But the struggle she's been through has made her more than a singer. Nicole Wray is an artist. - When talking about Queen Alone, her first solo album in some time, Nicole explains, "It's a reflection of my soul. It's who I am today." And aptly so. Released on Brooklyn's Big Crown Records, Nicole is writing and singing songs about her life. And yet to even start to know her soul, you have to go back to the beginning. - Almost echoing her new record, Nicole says, "You have to go through something for it to be real." She has been living with one foot in fame and the other in real life. The result is clear: she's feeling something real in her music again. And it's hard for us as listeners not to follow suit.;Track List:1. It's Been a Long Time;2. Do It Again;3. Smiling;4. Guilty;5. In Love (Dont Mess Things Up);6. Make Me Over;7. Cut Me Loose;8. Underneath My Feet;9. They Wont Hang Around;10. Bad Girl;11. Let It Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.