- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lamb - Fear of Fours
- Write a Review
- #K74626 000000000 K74626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve plus insert. While their self-titled debut was revolut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve plus insert. While their self-titled debut was revolutionary in fusing singer/songwriter vocals and Drum 'n' Bass, Lamb's second album sets the bar much higher. As on the band's debut, Andy Barlow proves he is one of the most capable and inventive producers in the electronic community. The title of this English electro-pop duo's second album refers to programmer Andy Barlow and singer Louise Rhodes' dislike of electronica's hallmark: a metronomic, foursquare beat. Accordingly, Lamb craft their music quirkily, freighting it with more nuance, musical and emotional, than most techno. Barlow also sounds inspired by the fiery side of Bop as well as more muted chamber music, from the dexterous synthetic bass and intricate drum programs on 'Little Things' to the restrained beats and orchestral tug of 'All in Your Hands' and 'Bonfire'. The fourth track is not included on the album's track listing. It is a single struck chord which effectively ends the song 'B Line' preceding it. This deliberate omission is a nod to the album's title, whose sentiment is revealed in a deeper level throughout the album: unusual time signatures.;Track List:1. Soft Mistake;2. Little Things;3. B Line;4. Untitled;5. All in Your Hands;6. Less Than Two;7. Bonfire;8. Ear Parcel;9. Softly;10. Here;11. Fly;12. Alien;13. Five;14. Lullaby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.