- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lamb of God - New American Gospel (Silver Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K62105 000000000 K62105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited silver vinyl LP pressing. Originally known by the less-than-subtle moniker Burn the Priest, Richmond, Virginia-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited silver vinyl LP pressing. Originally known by the less-than-subtle moniker Burn the Priest, Richmond, Virginia-based Lamb of God decided to change their name shortly after the release of a self-titled debut in 1998. Featuring vocalist Randy Blythe, guitarists Mark Morton and Will Adler, bassist John Campbell, and drummer Chris Adler, the newly rechristened Lamb of God were launched in the year 2000 with their acclaimed New American Gospel album thru Prosthetic Records. New American Gospel went on to sell over 100,000 albums in the U.S. alone. Lamb of God is considered a significant member of the New Wave of American Heavy Metal movement.;Track List:1. Black Label;2. A Warning;3. In the Absence of the Sacred;4. Letter to the Unborn;5. The Black Dahlia;6. Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard;7. The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion;8. Pariah;9. Confessional;10. O.D.H.G.A.B.F.E;11. Nippon;12. New Willennium (The Black Dahlia);13. Half-Lid (A Warning);14. Flux (Pariah);Special Attributes:SILVER, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.