- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lana Del Rey - Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K56133 000000000 K56133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 eight song mini album from the New York-based singer, songwriter and performer, the follow-up t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 eight song mini album from the New York-based singer, songwriter and performer, the follow-up to her enormously successful Born to Die album.. She has described herself as a "gangsta Nancy Sinatra" and cites Britney Spears, Thomas Newman and Bruce Springsteen as her musical influences. Lana Del Rey's direct influences were visual as well as musical David Lynch, soundtracks for '50s black and white movies, the whirring sound of the Ferris at Coney Island, fame itself.;Track List:1. Ride;2. American;3. Cola;4. Body Electric;5. Blue Velvet;6. Gods Monsters;7. Yayo;8. Bel Air
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.