- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lando Chill - For Mark Your Son
- Write a Review
- #L01556 000000000 L01556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lando Chill's debut for Mello Music Group, For Mark, Your Son is one of those life-affirming records...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lando Chill's debut for Mello Music Group, For Mark, Your Son is one of those life-affirming records. It's a 12-song tribute to the father who passed away when the Chicago-born and raised rapper was just three years old-the rare shout into the existential abyss that actually receives answers echoing back. It's a coming-of-age story rooted in life, death, and legacy. It reminds us how the dearly departed can leave behind an indelible light. It's the work of a brilliant 24-year old Tucson transplant with a wicked jump shot, who steadfastly embodies the compassion, strength, and talent of his vanished hero. This album is for those open books with open hearts, the vulnerable and those in pain, the fatherless children too proud to ask for help because they believe their dads wouldn't raise a weak son, the mothers that lost their best friend, the fathers that never got the chance to see how bright the future looked, for the blunted that aspire for something that more than what's in front of them. It's for those willing to admit their mistakes and those smart enough to start correcting them.;Track List:1. Intro;2. I'm Awake;3. Early in the Morning;4. Rock Love;5. Proud;6. Save Me (Feat. Chris Pierce);7. Floatin' to Nowehere;8. Gospel of the Chill (Feat. Runt);9. Find a Way;10. That's Real;11. Unenamored;12. Coroner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.