- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Jones - Laney Jones
- Write a Review
- #K84407 000000000 K84407000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:The album's bold creativity is contextualized by a well-crafted 10-song collection. "Do What You Want" opens the album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:The album's bold creativity is contextualized by a well-crafted 10-song collection. "Do What You Want" opens the album with Laney's lone tenor guitar and intimate crooning: "What's the point of living if you can't have fun? What's the point of heaven if you don't know anyone?" The writing is the quintessence of Laney Jones. It contains a philosophical sophistication plainly written, waiting to be picked by the listener like ripe fruit on the vine.;Track List:1. Do What You Want;2. Allston (Dance Around);3. Bad Luck Charm;4. Who Could Love;5. Work It Out;6. Troubled Mind;7. Firewalk;8. Lonesome Soul;9. The Simple Truth;10. Endless Summer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.