- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lang Lang - Live at Carnegie Hall
- Write a Review
- #K64230 000000000 K64230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:2 LP, Limited Edition. Luxurious 180 g heavyweight vinyl pressings from OPTIMAL. This release includes a voucher_x000D_...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:2 LP, Limited Edition. Luxurious 180 g heavyweight vinyl pressings from OPTIMAL. This release includes a voucher_x000D_ with a unique code to download the digital audio files (MP3) of the full album for free. Works by Chopin, Tan Dun,_x000D_ Haydn, Liszt, Schubert, Schumann. "An awesome new recording of the most spectacular recital I've ever_x000D_ seen" (Gregory Krischling, Entertainment Weekly);Track List:1. Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856) - Abegg-Variationen Op. 1;2. Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809) - Piano Sonata in C Major Hob. XVI:50;3. Franz Schubert (1797 - 1828) - Fantasia in C Major D 760 "Wanderer Fantasie";4. 3 Tan Dun (*1957) - Eight Memories in Watercolor Op. 1 (1978 1979);5. Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) - Nocturne in D Flat Major Op. 27 No. 2;6. 4 Franz Liszt (1811 - 1886) - Réminiscences Du Don Juan de Mozart S;7. Robert Schumann - Träumerei;8. Robert Schumann - Horses;9. Franz Liszt (1811 - 1886) - Liebestraum S. 541 No. 3;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.