- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Langhorne Slim & the Law - The Spirit Moves
- Write a Review
- #K73585 000000000 K73585000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-country/Americana singer-songwriter and friends. Sometimes, truth can't be e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-country/Americana singer-songwriter and friends. Sometimes, truth can't be explained. But it can be felt, running wild through a song. "I don't want to tame myself. I want to be wild," says Langhorne Slim. "If I can continue to refine the wildness but never suffocate or tame it, then I'm on the right path. Because it is a path. I feel it." The Spirit Moves is Langhorne's artistic attempt to refine the wildness. The result is an effervescent collection of his now-signature, cinematic, joyful noise, rooted in folk, soul, and blues. The album marks his second with rock-solid band The Law, and the highly anticipated follow-up to 2012's critically acclaimed The Way We Move.;Track List:1. Spirit Moves;2. Changes;3. Put It Together;4. Whisperin';5. Strangers;6. Life's a Bell;7. Wolves;8. Bring You My Love;9. Airplane;10. Southern Bells;11. Strongman;12. Meet Again;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.