- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lany - Lany
- Write a Review
- K56177 000000000 K56177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. LA based trio Lany make music that aims an arrow at your heart beautiful songs with swashes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. LA based trio Lany make music that aims an arrow at your heart beautiful songs with swashes of synth, often spare percussion, echoes of prime 1980s FM pop. Recorded in a tiny room on an ancient laptop, their songs are devastating and beautiful, in a way that you can't quite explain. Lany was formed in March 2014 when Paul Klein, who had a small solo career, flew to Nashville to meet up with friends Jake Goss and Les Priest. Previously, Goss and Priest had a separate project by the name of WRLDS, but this was discontinued after the formation of Lany.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.