- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanzo - Omnipotent
- Write a Review
- #K92539 000000000 K92539000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Chicago's Carington Pierre, also known as Lanzo, has bestowed evidence of his cosmic h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Chicago's Carington Pierre, also known as Lanzo, has bestowed evidence of his cosmic hip hop beat-o-logy to the Cold Busted label in the form of the album, Omnipotent. Previously recording for BLVNT Records and the Natural Selection label, Lanzo specializes in a style of experimental hip hop that draws from boom-bap, soulful down-tempo, and atmospheres that lean toward the celestial. Lanzo and his trusty MPC 1000 have been actively producing since 2008 and Omnipotent confirms his upward trajectory, presenting fifteen tasty sonic morsels that groove in a confident but abstract fashion. Highlights include "Comfort Zone" which envelopes a swinging rhythm in dreamy strings, distant voices, and rolling bass, and the odd but appealing "Gutter Balls", featuring some deliciously drunken synths. There's also the melancholy quiet storm of "Colors", "Against The Wall" and it's heavily processed beat magic, and the loping sci-fi jazz of "Between Friends". Omnipotent is a heady listen, displaying textures and swirls that accentuate the sturdiness of it's drum beats. Lanzo has provided a distinctive soundtrack that's ready-made for day blazing or night groovin'.;Track List:1. Marianas Web;2. Hardware Native;3. Comfort Zone;4. Caution to the Wind;5. Gutter Balls;6. Insure This Planet;7. Between Friends;8. Major;9. Against the Wall;10. Think Grow;11. Colours;12. Brainwork;13. Fears Den;14. Bump;15. Vacancy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.